Saturday, February 4, 2012

Kandace's Super Sneak Peeks

Kandace's Super Sneak Peeks

I blogged earlier about the "recipe" for Kandace's Rock the Frock session. As I mentioned, she is my first RSRA bride to be a finalist and I knew from past experience she would be fun to shoot, and I was not wrong! Kandace rode her horse, Lena, and rocked her wedding gown (which she had altered from a halter to a sweetheart neckline for the shoot!!) on a vintage couch and with the awesome Old South scenery at the Battle of Goldsboro Bridge Civil War site near Goldsboro with her family.  I've had the privilege to share many important times in her life, from her engagement photos to her wedding day when she married Taylor, then as they started a whole new chapter in their lives with the birth of daughter Alli Ann last year, so this was a special shoot for me!
Many thanks to The Chapeau Chateau for the fascinator and brimmed hats, to the battle site for permission to shoot there, my hubby for dropping off a huge antique couch in the middle of a field, and Jewel Sauls & RSRA Design for decor items for this shoot. Also, I'm proud to introduce Dixieland Delights, owned by Kim Weber and based in Surf City, NC who provided the custom "Love is Patient" sign for this session!



Alli's First Time on a Horse!! She loved playing with Lena's mane!


Not every bride will ride a horse in her wedding gown!! 


The barn at the battlefield made for a great variety of photo set ups. 


Kandace is all about Country Glamour! 


The before and after of the dress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment